Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tough Love


I've really been trying to get more exercise into my day. I've discovered that if I don't do it first thing in the morning, it just doesn't happen. However, what I like to do, love to do, want to do first thing in the morning is drink a big ol' cuppa joe and check email/blog/facebook in my slippers! So, I made a deal with myself. I CANNOT go on the computer (or have my coffee) until I do my workout. It really is tough love. It seems to be working. So far.

Check out other great tips at Rocks in My Dryer.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I'm the same way about exercise. I need to start early or it never gets done.

the happy yapper said...

Ditto....same for me. I have to exercise, shower, and start schooling before allowing myself to turn on the computer....isn't it annoying? ;)