Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shop Vac




Several years ago, we ripped all the carpet out of the living areas of our house. We put in laminate flooring. Ever since then, I've been struggling with how to clean it. I tried several vacuums that had "bare floor" settings, but they never seemed to work that great. For the last few years, I've been using one of these





We call it R2D2 because of the way it follows me around the house like a little robot. I've never used the "wet" feature of my wet/dry vac, but its good to know the option is available if the spills get out of control. You can also get lots of great attachments for it, including one to clean your computer keyboard!! That's what works for me!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I will keep that in mind. I would rip this carpet out in a heart beat! I hate carpet!

BlueCastle said...

You know, I've often wondered if I could use my shop vac in the house. Now I'll have to try it out. :) Thanks for sharing.