Thursday, January 15, 2009

Easily Distracted

Z got out the plastic tangrams in order to solve a math problem during school this AM. I watched him work through the problem until it was solved and then turned my attention to someone else. After a while, I realized he was no longer at the table and went to find him. This is what I found...............................


BJ and Z had built this set of "bowling pins" at the end of the hallway. By the way, the guy in front is "Mr. Greenleg" . He is eco-friendly.

They then took a plate, launched it like frisbee and


knocked them all down. They laughed. A lot. I don't get it.

2 comments:

Glennda said...

LOL! This is great! When Jeromy saw it, he wished he had been at your house for the day.

Andrea said...

I love tangrams! I haven't seen them in ages. That's a good idea for my son's birthday.. :)