Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Look What I Made

At Christmas, my grandma gave me a hand knitted round dishcloth. I fell in LOVE with it. I sent her an email asking if she'd give me the pattern. A few days later, a package arrived in the mail containing the pattern, a set of circular needles, and a sample of the yarn. My grandma rocks. Now would probably be a good time to mention that I just taught myself to knit (from a book) last year. So, after looking up some of the abbreviations in the pattern and watching some online videos, I set out to make my own dishcloth. I started it on Sunday night and finished it this afternoon. Isn't it cute?? and look how well it drapes in the middle of the sink!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very beautiful dish cloth. It goes nicely with that bright, sparkling sink.

Angie said...

that is so cool. maybe you can teach me how!